Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THE PRESENT PERFECT AND THE PAST PERFECT

My name is Vladimir Herrera. I am from Mexico. Right now I am studying English at this school.
I been at this school since January 2, and my classess began January 6.
Since came here, I met people. Last week, I went to a party at my friend's house.
I met some of the other students from Mexico at the party. Of course, we spoke spanish,
so I didn't pratice my English that night. There were only people from Mexico at the party.
However, since I came here, I met a lot of other people, too. I met people from Thailand, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. I enjoy meeting people from other contries. Before I came here,
I never met anyone from the Ukraine or Bolivia. Now I know people from both these place,
and they are becoming mt friends.+

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post! Excellent use of verb forms - good job.

    ReplyDelete