Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FOOD FROM AROUND THE WOLD

Food that are well known to yuo may not be familiar to people from other contries.
Here are four people's experience whth foreign food.Shao Wong is a studen in France.
He comes from China .''I'd never tasted cheese or even milk before I came here. Cattle are
rare in my part of China, so there are no dairy products. I tried milk when I first arrived in
France. I hted it! I sample cheese too, but couldn't manage more than one bite.
I love ice cream, though, and tha's made from milk.''Birgit is from Sweden. She traveled to
Australia on vacation. ''I was in a restaurant that especialized in fish, and I heard some other
costumer order flake. So I ordered some too and it was delicious. Later, I found out that flake is
an Australia term for shark. After that pleasant experience, whenever Isee a new food I try it out on purpose. Yuo know why? I remenber how much I enjoyed flake.''
Chandra is a dentist in Texas. She originates from from India. ''I'm frightened of eating new food
because they might be made from beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment