Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PUT THE LIST IN ORDER

I love my job. Every day new things, and Iam always challenged to find creative ways to teach so that my students enjoy lerning. Both of those elements are very satisfying for me.
Also, even though Iam basically a shy person, I think my job helps me to be outgoing.
When I am teaching Iam thinking about communicating with my estudents, and I don't feel shy.
Finally, I love learning about other cultures, and I fell that my mind is more open to other ways of thinking because of my work.
Learning about other cultures teaches me a lot about myself.
All in all, I feel very lucky to have a job like this.

2 comments:

  1. Vladimir - You disappeared.....the only way to write better is to write more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vladimir - Maybe you can try this class NEXT quarter!

    ReplyDelete